Spread the news!
Quality4Languages is proud to present its new concept : EAT, DRINK & LEARN !
We partnered with Zima Russian Street Food and Bar, Soho to offer you a taster Russian lesson from our very best native teacher and typical delicious Russian food and drinks, all made by Zima’s famous chef to go along with.
Taster is getting tasty! 🙂
During 2 hours of fun and cultural discovery you will learn:
– Interesting and stereotype-breaking facts about Russia, Russian and Russians.
– Russian greetings.
– Basics of reading and writing in Cyrillic alphabet.
– and more!
You will eat and drink:
– A typical Russian soft drink on arrival.
– A platter of 6 typical Russian zakuski (Russian “tapas”) and pickles.
– Two different shots of home-made vodka.
All for only £25!